- Current and future suitability areas of kermes oak (Quercus coccifera) in the levant under climate change_Al-Qaddi et al.
- Kermes Oaks in the Land of Israel_A. Shmida 1980
- Landscape-scale density-dependent recruitment of oaks in planted forests: More is not always better – Sheffer et al.
- Oak restoration in water-limited pine plantations: interactive effects of overstory light interception and water availability on understory oak performance – Cooper et al.
- Phenology of Quercus ithaburensis with emphasis on the effect of fire – Kaplan & Gutman
- Physiological and growth responses of three Mediterranean oak species to different water availability regimes Siam et al.
- Quercus calliprinos regrowth advantage under grazing in Mediterranean maquis and its management implications – Agra & Ne’eman
- Genetic diversity assessment by random amplified polymorphic DNA of oaks in Israel_Schiller et al.
- Xylem anatomical traits reveal different strategies of two Mediterranean oaks to cope with drought and warming – Castagneri et al.